Spring Reopening / Uniform / Meal Options Survey
is now LIVE on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
Our back-to-school/uniform/meal service survey is now live! This survey will help us better plan for the full reopening of schools and allow us to hear your thoughts on our uniform policy and meal options.
Specifically, we want to know if you'll be sending your child back to school in May, whether you want to see us continue with our uniform policy for the 2021-2022 school year, and what enhancements we can make to the meals served in our schools.
Here's how you can access the survey:
1. Log in to the PowerSchool Parent Portal (not the app)
2. Select forms on the left side
3. Choose the form titled, Spring Reopening Survey
4. Select language (if necessary) at the top right
5. Complete the survey and hit submit
If you need additional assistance, please contact your school secretary. Thank you for participating and helping us plan for our full reopening on May 6!
Need help creating an account?
Click here for more information.