Registration for new students entering preschool for the 2023-2024 school year occurs through an online registration process. New student registration is only for those who are beginning in CSDNB for 2023-2024.
If your student attends Gaffney Preschool, Gaffney KEY Preschool, or Roosevelt Early Learning Center (RELC) in the 2022-23 School Year, YOU DO NOT NEED TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM TO REGISTER FOR KINDERGARTEN IN 2023-24.
Registration for preschool occurs through an online registration process. New student registration is only for those who are beginning in CSDNB for 2023-2024.
Preschool slots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. This includes enrollment in full-day slots for 4-year-old children. Placements are awarded upon completion of registration, which includes submission of required documents and deposits.
Returning Students: Students who are currently registered in Preschool at Gaffney, Gaffney Key or RELC, who wish to continue in Preschool for the 2023-24 need to fil out the “2023-2024 Returning Preschool Students” form available in PowerSchool Parent Portal. Please contact your child’s school if you don’t remember your credentials for accessing the PowerSchool Parent Portal. Once you access your Parent Portal please click on the Forms and select 2023-2024 Returning Preschools Students link. Complete the following steps:
1. Fill out the form and upload the required documents
2. Schedule an appointment with Central Registration in order to complete registration for your child’s 2023-2024 school year.
The preschool options for 2023-2024 are as follows:
• Part-Time: 9:00 - 11:30 AM or 12:30 - 3:00 PM at Roosevelt Early Learning Center or Gaffney Elementary School.
• Full-Day: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM at Roosevelt Early Learning Center or Gaffney Elementary School
1. Proof of Residency (Current): Mortgage, Lease, gas, light or cable bill (only one). The bill must be in the parent's name. If the student and the parent/guardian are living with someone, the person who owns or rents the home must complete/sign the Certificate of Residency form.
2. Birth Certificate (long)/Passport
3. Complete Medical/Immunizations/Physical
4. A copy of the IEP/504 plan if the student is receiving Special Services
5. Parent/Legal Guardian Photo ID
6. Guardianship papers (if applicable)
7. DCF-603 Form (if applicable)
8.Preschool only: Proof of income; 2x biweekly paystubs or 4x weekly paystubs, tax return or any other source of income
2023-2024 Registration Form Links
Preschool Family Fee Calculator
Click the "Open Family Fee Calculator" Button to begin
Enter the household size and annual household income.
For Calendar Year select the year that's available.
Select preschool for the Age Group drop-down.
In the Contract Space drop-down select either
Part-Time/Wrap-Around Care or School-Time Care.
Doing this will give you an estimated weekly family fee.