PURSUING EXCELLENCE ONE STUDENT AT A TIME
Athletics | Registration
Where to Register with FamilyID
Click this link or paste it into your browser window: https://www.familyid.com/new-britain-athletics/2020-fall-high-school-athletics
Registration for student-athletes on FamilyID is now open for all fall sports. This includes football, boys and girls soccer, girls volleyball, cross country, and cheerleading.
FamilyID, a convenient online process, is a secure platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
All student-athletes that are interested in participating in fall sports must register online (no more handing out and collecting emergency information sheets). If the registration process is not completed, your child will not be able to practice or participate in any form of athletic activity.
Before You Register - Physical Exams
A physical exam must be current within the past 13 months and signed by a physician and must be in effect for the entire length of the sports season. If the student’s physical is to expire during the season, they will not be able to play until a new physical exam is received. You can obtain a physical form on the website using the link below.
Information Needed to Register
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration: Doctor’s information, health insurance information, emergency contact names and phone numbers.
How to Register
Click this link or paste it into your browser window and follow the steps listed below: https://www.familyid.com/new-britain-athletics/2020-fall-high-school-athletics
• Under the “Programs” title, click on the link for the program you want to sign up for. Scroll to bottom of page to either sign up as a family or individual if this is your first time using FamilyID, or log in if you already have a Family ID account.
• Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders).
• Click on the link in your email confirmation, which will log you in to FamilyID and then complete the information requested on the registration form. When you have completed the form, click the “Save & Continue” button.
• Review your registration summary and click “Confirm Registration” to submit. Once completed, you will receive an email receipt from email@example.com. You can also view your completed registration on your Dashboard. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
• The nurse will then review the physical from the doctor and approve your registration.
If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Kawecki at 860-827-2238 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.